CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Miracles Still Happen


Today my family experienced a miracle from God. Our daughter, Brittany and her boyfriend Jeremy were in an accident that caused Brittany's car to run off the interstate near Chattanooga. The car flipped 3 or 4 times, the roof was torn off but Brittany and Jeremy walked away with minor injuries. They are both safely back home in Lexington KY. We are very grateful to Karen May who saw the crash and stopped to help. She prayed over Brittany and Jeremy. Thank you Lord for providing a hedge of protection over my daughter and sending Karen to "be your hands and feet".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your site via LPM. So thankful with you for your daughter's safety.

Your UL Cards got my attention. We moved to GA in July after living in KY 10 years. We miss the Bluegrass State!!!

Anyway, just thought I stop by and say hi!

UL Cards Fan said...

Dear Amy, I can't believe that I was able to create a BLOG and even add a photo! I'm glad my first comment was from a fellow Kentuckian and BETH groupie! Isn't she fabulous!! Thanks for visiting (even if you happen to be a WILDCAT). LINDA

Unknown said...

Dear Linda,
NO UK fans in this house!

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog and your prayers!!

Congratulations on your blog! I did blog over on Yahoo
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/acbmom23byz

but heard news of them closing and wanted to move some of my "diaries" lol before they do. I love blgging and meeting other believers.

And yes, I love Beth Moore, too!

Amy