CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

AN EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT

Today I was in ZAXBY'S picking up lunch for Brittany and while I was waiting for the food, a man walked in wearing a coat that said LOUISVILLE BASKETBALL. He commented on the UL jacket I was wearing and I told him I had a car outside that matched and a UL SHRINE at UK where I work.

He asked if I was going to the game tomorrow and I said I didn't think so. He pulled out his business card and said "I'm Jeff Walz, head coach for the UL women. E mail me and tell me how many tickets you need and I will put you on the pass list for tomorrow's game."

AND THAT IS HOW CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY FOR THIS CARDINAL IN WILDCAT COUNTRY!!!

At 1:00 pm tomorrow I will be one of the few CARDINALS in a sea of Wildcat blue yelling GO CARDS ! BEAT UK

WHOO HOO !!!!!!

0 comments: