CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

COUNTDOWN TO HOUSTON (Part Seven)

One week from tonight I will be worshipping with 449 other Siestas at Beth Moore's Church in Houston as we celebrate all that God has done for us this year through our scripture memorization.

I know this will be a life changing trip and I am SO excited about the opportunity to be with Beth in a more intimate setting than RUPP ARENA or SOUTHEAST CHRISTIAN.

I am also grateful to my husband, daughter, and parents who have supported me in my decision to take this trip.

I hope to have lots of pictures and stories to share with you when I get back to Lexington. If you want to know more about Beth or this celebration check out the LPM Blog.

3 comments:

Kim in NC said...

Woohoo! So happy for you and proud that you stuck with the memorization!

I do have one small issue...why is the LPM and Sheryl's blog the only one you like to visit? Huh?

Just askin'...:)

UL Cards Fan said...

Because Sheryl set up my settings. HAHA!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous...have fun!