CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sheryl, This One's for YOU

For those of you reading this who may not know me let me tell you a little about my computing skills. I took typing in 1970 and what you call(correctly I might add) the monitor, I refer to it as my computer. That said, I never intended to really BLOG. I just wanted somewhere to record a miracle that my family experienced. Since that start in OCT. I have posted exactly 3 more times. Today my friend Sheryl said that if I was going to have a blog,I needed to post so Sheryl, THIS ONE's FOR YOU.

I have never "met" Sheryl but I know a lot about her and I want to share some of the things I have learned.

1. She is a faithful lover of GOD. In the midst of some very difficult circumstances she continues to pray and trust God.

2. She is a gifted writer and communicator. She has touched many of us in the online community with her encouraging and honest words.

3. She thinks I am funny; OLD but funny.

4.She is a prayer warrior. Although Sheryl herself is experiencing some hard things in her life, she is always lifing others up to the throne of God. I am deeply grateful to her for this.

5.She can facilitate a CHAT room like nobody's business. She keeps the discussion moving and includes EVERYONE.

6. She thinks I am funny.

7. She did not like one of my favorite books THE SECRET LIFE OF BEES and she is working hard to get me to give up watching the YOUNG and The RESTLESS .

8. She loves her children .

Now you know a little bit about my new friend Sheryl and I can say that I have posted 4 times!!!!

2 comments:

Paula V said...

Hey neighbor. I came via Sheryl. She is all that you described.

I say neighbor because I live in southern Indiana just two hours north of Lexington, KY.

Come see my blog. I hope I encourage others as much as Sheryl has encouraged you and all of us.

Commenters say I am an encouragement and God is revealed through my writing but it is one of the lives satan is trying to tell me as Sheryl stated.
Paula

Sheryl said...

wow sheryl sounds like a wonderful person, you sure are blessed to have her in your life.

i think you're absolutely crazy but this gave me a good laugh

sheryl