CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I want to wish all my family and friends a Christmas filled with HOPE and MIRACLES and CHRIST'S ABIDING PRESENCE.



Since three dogs live in our home, we are "treeless" this year but we do have a few decorations. This is the fireplace in our family room, complete with Brittany's Hello Kitty Christmas stocking. The three adorable puppies are Penny, Magnolia and Kiera.

Hello Christmas!

Penelope

Magnolia

Kiera Boo

Next are two of our Nativity Scenes. The first one is new this year and the other one is one I have had "forever". Last year Linus came to the stable and recites the Christmas story from Luke's Gospel.





One of my favorite Christmas traditions is sending Christmas cards. This sleigh holds cards we have received this year from family and friends. When I was a little girl my parents always sent out a "picture" Christmas card and I ALWAYS made them take a picture of me as Mary and my doll TinyTears as Baby Jesus. Unfortunately I don't have the ability to post those adorable images.

This is the picture I sent to SANTA along with my Christmas list this year. My list is very short. I asked for a UL CARDINAL Victory over those pesky KY. Wildcats on January 4th, 2009.




May 2009 be filled with God's Miracles and His promises fulfilled in your lives.


Love,

LINDA

5 comments:

kayro said...

Linda,

I loved the pictures. Thank you for the Christmas card. I pray your family has a blessed Christmas and New Year.

Love siesta Karen,

Laura said...

Linda,

Have a blessed Christmas.
I love you so much. Your friendship has been a added blessing this year that I thank him for.

Laura

Anonymous said...

Linda - This is a great blog.
I felt as if I was in your family room (and wished that I could be).
Professional editing job by Brittany.
Love to all.
Mamma

Debbie said...

Thanks for the glimpse into your home. My all time favorite is Charlie Brown Christmas. I pray you will have a wonderful Christmas and blessed New Year.
Love and Blessings, Debbie in Tennessee

Anonymous said...

Linda,
Just remember that Santa tries to do his best in bringing you what you want. He tells me that he wears red for you but will have to stop at that this year. Kentucky Wildcats win by 8! Thats what Santa told me! Really he did!

D