CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ANOTHER WORD FROM GOD

If you have been reading my blog, you know that I prayed for some direction about leading a Beth Moore study at my church (see coincidence post).
Further affirmation came this morning as I was reading through the introduction to A HEART LIKE HIS. On p. 7 Beth writes "Make the group meetings a priority. Hebrews 11:6 says,'Anyone who comes to him must believe he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him'. This study offers you the opportunity to earnestly seek God."
I just completed an online Bible study by Kelly Minter called NO OTHER GODS. One of the exercises for the last week of study was to read Hewbrews 11:1-40 slowly and thoughtfully and "pray that God will show you something new in this reading. Then write verbatim a verse that stood out to you.'
The verse I wrote on p.171 of that workbook is Hebrews 11:6

6 comments:

Kim said...

I just simply love you to the stars and back! You are simply just beautiful in your profile picture! Except for that fool bird!! Should be a Tarheel ram instead! LOL I love ya girl!!
Kim

Paula V said...

Isn't that just like our God. No coincidence.

Hope you can stop by and read my last two posts that are about the recent Beth Moore Conference.

Paula V said...

Isn't that just like our God. No coincidence.

Hope you can stop by and read my last two posts that are about the recent Beth Moore Conference.

Katie A. said...

Hey there! It was such a pleasure to meet you at the Beth Moore event. I trust you will be watching the CARDS beat UK tomorrow. I will be cheering with you from Louisville, but unfortunately not at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium this year. GO CARDS!!

Kim in NC said...

Wow Linda!

The blog is lookin' mighty fine! Love the color!

Who is your designer anyway!

Love ya'!
Kim

Becca and Dee said...

Woo Hoo! Loving that red! The blog looks terrific.