CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

NUMBERS

10,000
This number comes from the hymn "Great is Thy Faithfulness".
...blessings all mine with ten thousand beside!...
I have just returned from Beth Moore's LIVING PROOF LIVE weekend in Louisville and if you attended you already know about blessings. How about seeing Beth dance up a storm while singing "take these shackles off so I can dance?" If you did not have the privelege of attending let me tell you that she was praising, teaching, praying, laughing and dancing while wearing RED and BLACK. Way to give a SHOUT OUT to ULCARDSFAN. Thank You BETH.
I was blessed by attending the event with my dear friend Karen and spending time with her laughing, eating, and reminising.
I was blessed by being able to visit with my parents before heading back to Lexington ( and bringing homemade sourdough bread and chocolate chip cookies home with me).
I was blessed to return home to a husband and a daughter who were glad to see me and three dogs who greeted me like I had just returned from a one year absence!
I was blessed by a card that had come in the mail while I was gone from Preacher Kim. I expected the check to reimburse me for the LPL shirt she had asked me to pick up. What I didn't expect was a card on which she had written such sweet thoughts that it brought tears to my eyes and a CD she made called "Tub Tunes". Thank you Kim. I "Love you to the stars and back" too.

398
This is the number of days between the time I ordered my tickets and the actual event.

100
This is the harvest I am expecting-- 100 fold. I am a woman of means and substance and I plan to be competently competent and become like the sower of the seed (GOD'S WORD) in Luke 8:8 Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up and yielded a crop, a hundred times more than was sown.

7
This is the number of Beth's teachings to reach MAXIMUM IMPACT ( 100 fold harvest)
Treasure the wonder.
Protect your heart.
Expect the test.
Dig the roots.
Stop the choke.
Retain the WORD.
Press forth to your 100-fold harvest.

4
This is the number of kinds of hearers of the WORD (LUKE 8: 5-8)
AND the number of KY. SIESTAS that I met at my hotel and in the
Lifeway bookstore at the event (Hey Amy H., Katie, Karen, and Tracie).




2
This is the all too short number of days I got to spend with Beth

1
This is the number for our Almighty, Everlasting, Healer, Redeemer God
who loves us so much that He made the ultimate sacrifice so that we
would be able to spend Eternity with HIM.




6 comments:

Paula V said...

Great way to describe many aspects of this event in numbers. Very creative. I viewed it from my home church about 60 minutes north of Lville. I did not order tickets in advance but I was so blessed to reap from Beth's teaching in the comfort of my home church with local ladies.

Kim said...

Girl you rock!
I'm so glad that you were blessed at the LPL conference!!! I am truly blessed by your friendship! Now with all the nice words aside, send me my tee!!! Hahahaha!!
Love back to the Stars!
Kim (pk)

Sheryl said...

Great post Lindy Lou!! Loved how you used the numbers. Can't wait to hear ALL of the details. Hopefully in person someday.

Love you,
Sheryl

Debbie said...

Hello Friend - Now that is what I call details - thank you for posting and sharing with the rest of us!
Love and Blessings, Debbie

Myriam said...

So nice to hear you enjoyed the LPL event. You have a way with numbers - outstanding. Thanks for the recap.
Myriam

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.