CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OCTOBER AND ANNIVERSARIES ( Third and Final Part)

One year ago today I started blogging. My daughter Brittany had been in a terrible car crash that should have seriously injured her... or worse. BUT she walked away. I needed a place to publicly recount this MIRACLE so I learned how to blog and was even able to post a picture of a church Brittany sang in on a trip to Italy five months prior to the wreck.

Little did I know the far reaching consequences that BLOGGING would have.

I am privileged to call several women my close friends, even though we have never met in person. They are my SIESTAS in CHRIST. Thanks to one of my friends, Sheryl, my blog has a new look in my favorite colors, and even includes a few more photos. All of us have been able to share our joys, sorrows, and faith journeys by reading each others blogs and by keeping in touch on our forum Siestas for Him. If any Siesta out there wants to get me an anniversary present I NEED TYPING LESSONS!!!

My parents and several of my friends also read my BLOG and my mother and my friend Dulaney even leave comments regularly.

Thank you to all who read, comment, and guide me on this journey.
As PK says, " I love you to the stars and back".

Philippians 1:3 LINDA

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love you too, Linda! Happy Blogging Anniversary! May you have many more blessings to blog about in the future!

Kimberly

Sheryl said...

Happy Blogaversary!! So glad you're out in blog world or we never would have have met. Isn't God cool!!!

Love ya,
Sheryl

Paula V said...

Congratulations on all your anniversaries (and birthday). That Sheryl's a keeper, huh?

Kim in NC said...

Happy Anniversary to You
Happy Anniversary to You
Happy Anniversary to Linda and her blog,
Happy Anniversary toooooooo You!!!

Praise God for His hand on Brittany!

And Linda, you don't need typing lessons - we love you just the way you are! (singing again!!)

Love, Kim

Laura said...

Linda,
I love ya girl!
I am so happy that God has brought us together. He is awesome..
God bless you.

Kim said...

Moowah my Linda Baby!!!! You're the best!!!
Kim (PK)